- Download the latest version of DF Studio Downloader here.
- A zip file will be downloaded to your Downloads folder. Double click to unzip.
- Move the application to your Applications folder.
Once installed, clicking the Download link in DF Studio will automatically launch the application and prompt for a download location. DF Studio Messenger URLs may also be pasted directly into the application. The app also provides download progress information, such as the current download rate and a running total of the data downloaded. No additional software must be installed (e.g. Java is not required) and the application is signed with a secure certificate.
NOTE: For those running operating systems older than Mac OS X 10.8,
the link to the older Java Web Start version is still available (in finer print).
- In any project, switch to Files View and click Download. In the download overlay, click the option "Download using Java Web Start Downloader".
- In messengers, look for the Java Web Start link here: