To begin the process of sending a Messenger, select your images and then click Send to open the Messenger Wizard.
ARRANGE IMAGES (Optional - The Wizard skips over this page but you may choose to click on the tab and go back to it.)
1. From the Sort Images drop down menu, choose the order of the images (optional).
2. Drag and drop the images into your preferred order (optional).
3. Click on Next Step to go to the "Options" tab.
On this page of the wizard, you will be presented with certain customization choices:
1. Make sure to name the "Messenger" and set the expiration. The default is "1 week" (after which the link will become unavailable), but a custom date can also be assigned for a shorter or longer length of time.
2. You can choose between 4 template choices available (the large buttons on the left), or you may choose to select specific features and options, which are located to the right of the template buttons.
Note that by selecting any of the optional features (to the right), the "Custom" button is activated, indicating that custom features have been selected.
If you have created an address book, you may click on a name. You may also use commas and enter multiple addresses.
2. Subject header will be the name of the messenger from the previous page by default. It is possible to change it at this stage.
3. You may enter an optional message in the white text box.